Liberal Democrat Vote Fraud

We all saw the results of the 2000 American election. This time, I'm personally going to fight back in the only way that I can, with a blog that documents as many news reports about Democrat fraud as I can.

Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Dean has been a professional computer consultant for almost 25 years, serving the Unix/Linux and various programming markets.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Vote Fraud, dirty tricks, intimidation, the dead and other esoterica

I suspect that Dem vote fraud isn't anything new. "Vote early and vote often" has always been their watchwords, but since they tried to steal the 2000 election outright, their attempts to hold on to power have devolved into massive vote fraud, on a scale to boggle the mind.

We'll hear all the usual mantra's spew forth from them about how "both sides do it" and it was a stolen election, so we're just stealing it back, they're disenfranchising our voters, etc. but the fact of the matter is that it's a lopsided matter with the left engaging in the fraud much, much more often that the right.

My biggest concern for starting this blog is that the left is actually warping the law in its efforts to hold onto power and that does not bode well for the republic. Whether it's the so called "Motor Voter" law or provisional balloting with HAVA or heavens knows what else they've written into the law, these things were enacted for the sole purpose of providing 'wiggle room' for recount manipulations and various other frauds.

Don't underestimate the power that they'll bring forth in the courts. No matter how many times they get struck down, there's always another judge to shop for who will see things their way. The Trial Lawyers Association doesn't back the Democrat Party for nothing! They have huge numbers of lawyers (spit!) who have nothing to do but litigate spurious premises to see what works. "If you throw enough sh** against the wall, some of it's going to stick." is their motto.

First, my credentials. I've been a professional computer consultant for 20 years and I'm proudly a registered, card-carrying Republican and have been one since 1976. I'm not a Democrat nor a lawyer and the only way that I can fight them is to create a central collection point to record their dirty tricks, which is why I started this blog. (I'm also a freeper *gasp* www.freerepublic.com)

I've started this blog just a week before election day so in an attempt to catch up so things might be a bit disorganized as I go back in time in an effort to bring forward some of the dirty tricks that have happened in the past on this election day.

With that, I'll roll up my sleeves, pour an ice-cold pepsi and start to organize some of the dirtiest, most black-hearted tricks that anyone ever thought could be pulled with one objective in mind: keeping power firmly in the hands of the left in America.

Click for FREE 300,000 Search Engine Registrations CLICK here for 2004 Colleges, Universities, and Financial Aid Page Online Degrees and Scholarships Click here to find Guaranteed Scholarships!